10 Life Hacks Every College Student Needs To Know
When you are a university student you have to get creative on a student budget and make the best out of your time in university & college. Here are those students who got creative with Life Hacks during their at the university
1) STUDYING INCENTIVE: WHEN YOU REACH A GUMMY BEAR YOU GET TO EAT IT
One of the easiest ways to make yourself study is to give yourself an incentive. Like pictured below, when you get to the certain area of your readings, reward yourself with a gummy bear. It may seem childish at first, but you will be amazed how much you learn!
2) KEEP YOUR TOOTHBRUSHES SEPARATED WITH THIS GENIUS ELASTIC BAND TRICK
3) KITCHEN SPACE IS ALWAYS A PROBLEM IN A STUDENT KITCHEN
4) GOT A WONKY KEYBOARD ISSUE? PROBLEM SOLVED…
5) SHORT ON CUPS IN YOUR STUDENT HOUSE? MAYBE USE GLENNS RATHER THAN GREY GOOSE THOUGH!
Step 1: Soak a piece of string in alcohol
Step 2: Wrap string around bottle at desired height and tie
Step 3: Light string on fire and allow to burn for a bit
Step 4: Dip bottle in cold water
Step 5: Firmly tap bottle against stiff surface
Step 6: Bottle should break at level of string
Step 7: Sand sharp edges with light duty sandpaper
NB Carry this out at your own risk and take care of this one!
6) YOU’LL NEVER SLEEP THROUGH YOUR ALARM AND MISS A LECTURE AGAIN WITH THIS CHEEKY TRICK
7) YOU & YOUR HOUSEMATE WANTING TO MICROWAVE AT THE SAME TIME? NO PROBLEM!
8) GREAT TRICK TO KEEP YOUR FINGERS INTACT WHEN HAMMERING A NAIL IN
9) MOUNT YOUR PHONE IN YOUR CAR WITH JUST ONE ELASTIC BAND
10) YOU CAN USE NAIL POLISH TO IDENTIFY DIFFERENT KEYS